Friday 8 June 2012

Skater Skirt





What I'm wearing: Shirt - Joy, skirt - Miss Selfridge, jacket - Topshop, belt - vintage shop, bag - Topshop, boots - New Look, bangle - H&M, necklace - Topshop

Hello all! Just a basic outfit today as I've just been revising all day which was pretty boring.  Got to be done, I suppose! 
Decided to not let the outfit be quite so boring by putting on my little boots...haha!  Despite being extremely pointless due to my activities today.  Although my camera was okay today not too out of focus on every single picture which is pretty fab but I very much need to start taking photographs in a different place - my garden or my street or just somewhere other than my bedroom as it is not the best background!  Considering how much I want my blog to be more professional.  




P.P.S  I tried on my new mint dress from H&M and put my leather jacket over it!  Wasn't sure what I thought of it; this is the only picture I took.  I'll blog about it tomorrow properly :-) Beaut picture in the morror!! (Excuse the bras & mess opps...)

Thanks for reading guys
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment