Friday 22 June 2012

June Inspiration

I don't have any links to any of these images I apologise.  I don't claim to own any; if any are yours feel free to comment or email me and I will take action.  They are all from blogs and tumblr.




When I get my fringe cut back in it will hopefully be like this!




oh my good god, HOW CUTE IS THIS?



wishing I was at IOW right now







Just sat in my room all night revising for my last exam monday thank god!  Incase any of you know (I can't remember if I wrote about it or not) but I applied to be a prefect at my school and got it! Yay, I am now an official prefect woo.  Go me!  I've been super busy with revision and school stuff this week so please excuse my slight absence but I should have an outfit picture up tomorrow as I'm out for a friends birthday.
Hope you have a good evening and enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:

  1. I love the neon yellow skirt in the last picture, she looks amazing! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow lovely, I like your blog too! Thank you so so much, it means a lot xxx

      Delete