Thursday 7 June 2012

Pervy old men

(shirt - Dorothy Perkins, skirt - H&M)

Hello my loves, I wore this yesterday to go to the cinema with some friends, to see The Dictator which was rather funny!  I wore it with my denim jacket and was very cold!  The weather was soo bad its ridiculous! 
I had been holding my skirt up the entire walk home and for one second I let go, it blew right up in the air and some weird drunk/prevy guy rode past on his bike, pointed at my flashing underwear and started shouting!  I had no idea what he was saying but I was rather mortified!

I tried to get more pictures but my camera obviously didn't feel like being a camera yesterday! 

Today I went to West Quay shopping centre in Southampton with my mum and we got a few bits which was nice,  I'm thinking I might film a huge haul (including all the things from my weekend in Cardiff last month!) as I have some time to kill before I'm off out tonight, woo!

Talk to you about my evening tomorrow, hope you've all had a great day!


2 comments:

  1. love the outfit and your blog, your style is so cool! :)

    Temi at http://stylishwhispers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so so much! Shall be posting a lot more frequently from now on too, so keep reading! :)

      Delete