Happy New Year my lovelies!
Really quick post to say I hope you all had a fantastic evening doing whatever you did.
I don't like what I wore and I chose it in about 10 minutes flat as I was late and super rushed. Sad times. Nontheless 2013 is going to be a brilliantly dressed year for me (or as I hope)
So my resolutions! I don't usually bother and if I do I don't stick to them but I'm going to try this year as things need to change.
- be more organised. With everything. Do list/plan out when I need to revise or do work & Rarity stuff. This includes organising and planning outfits before going out so that I look decent...
- Dress better. Put more effort in everyday, not just when I can be bothered
- Do more fashion-y things. I want to be in the industry so I need to push myself into work experience, more blogging and every opportunity I get (and go to LFW!).
- To make Rarity fantastic
- Be a tad healthier (we all know this one needs to be thrown in!)
- Majorly focus on things - blogging, Youtube, Rarity. Expect better blogging this year!
What are yours? I've been generous and given myself lots. Let hope we can all keep them!