Saturday 11 August 2012

Brighton Day #4


Top - Miss Selfridge, shorts - New Look, Shoes - Topshop, bag - small shop in Brighton

Today I was approached by a photographer for More magazine for their street style feature! Yay!  When they approached me I just wished I was wearing something better as I really didn't like what I was wearing today but oh well, so happy!  They said they'd be in touch so if I am in the magazine I'll be sure to tell you guys first.
Today I shopped in the lanes, bought the most beautiful book i've ever seen called 'Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration' and it's just beautiful!  Going to be great inspiration for my textiles coursework and just something pretty to look at.


It's so pretty inside I really recommend it!




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Brighton, I hate you for being there hahaha♥, it's a lovely place. i like your blog and your ideas. This outfit is cool, especially your shoes ( me and my obsession with studs).
    I invite you to know my blog, hope you like and bring out some inspiration, I follow you.
    A hug from Spain, Gloria ♥
    (Enjoy Brighton).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! Your blog is fantastic and I'm sure it'll go far!

    Lots of love,

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit simple but sooo nice! No wonder you got approached my more magazine, you also have a great blog :)

    http://elephantide.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete