Thursday 8 March 2012

Videos, Update & POTP #3

Hello my loves who read this!
I'm feeling so happy today, I think it's probably because its mine and my boyfriends1 year anniversary tomorrow! So happy!  Might film a romantic outfit look for you possibly!  Speaking of videos I have uploaded the following:



I still have some more to upload for the next couple days too, so keep your eyes peeled!  I got quite a lot of new bits and bobs today, so I'm going to film a collective haul at the end of the month because I have a feeling I will be getting a few more bits for myself.  I got some hair dye today as well, which you may have seen a picture that I posted of me and the box if you follow me on twitter.  Hopefully putting it on tomorrow night, its just a dark brown but I am really looking forward to changing up my hair a little bit as well as going to the hairdressers on the 13th (can not wait, my fringe is soo long now!)  But my hair is really annoying me recently so I'm looking forward to it being a little different!  I was hoping to go a light Jameela Jamil colour, because her hair is so beautiful. 

POTP #3
Crappy picture, but I straightened my hair last night, woo!

I hope you beauties have had a good thursday and its friday tomorrow, YES! I hope everyone has a lovely lovely day, I know (hope) I will!

Lots of love x


No comments:

Post a Comment