Monday 10 December 2012

Black, Gold & a little bit of Faux Fur



Peplum/H&M//Jeans/Topshop//Shoes/Topshop//Leather Jacket/Motel Rocks//Faux Fur Stole/Topshop/Lipstick/Topshop in Beguiled//

I'm well aware this outfit it beyond boring, but in a way, I really liked the simplicity and sophistication of it in all of it's plain black glory.  But then again, some of the most amazing outfits can be all black.  Think Valentino AW12 and Dolce and Gabbana with the gold & black shoes (post on the HOTTIES very soon).
    As the outfit I was all black, I felt like having a tad more fun when editing (although all I do is play with colours and use crop!) and went for a blue-y theme today.  Don't worry, this isn't going to be a regular occurrence, it's just a bit of fun.
   I wore this outfit to go to a friends house for the evening, so it was very casual but I think you could smarten this up with maybe a blazer, some heels and some tapered trousers rather than jeans.
I'm thinking of doing a smart worky/school look book?  What do you guys think?  Leave me comments with what you think!
There's also a video for this look and when it's up, I'll leave a link here for you!

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment