Wednesday 18 July 2012

Pre-post update

hello beauties, as you may know I was on my work experience for the last two weeks so I didn't get a chance to blog/film/take any photographs.  But it's my birthday tomorrow (19th) and I will be filming a birthday haul for you all to watch/read about which should be good as I have got some really lovely stuff so far!  You may be wondering why I know...well I went shopping with my mum in Bluewater on monday and she bought me some bits as my gift which is amazing and it's all gorgeous! (featuring H&M's riding pants, pyjama trousers, flatforms and more!)
   Yeah, so just a wuick post to let you all know why I haven't been posting!  If you're interested in a blog post or video about my worrk experience just comment/email me/tweet me or whatever you like and I'll try to make a post about it for you (I did my work experience at John Lewis by the way) and if you don't want a birthday haul then let me know and I won't do one but I thought it would be a good idea to get me used to being infront of the camera again and posting.  Hopefully I'll also be filming on my new camera which should film, I hope.  Anyway, hope you all have a lovely day.  My videos will be up on friday/saturday hopefully!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment