Friday 20 July 2012

Birthday Haul: in photos & quick OOTD

(T-shirt - Urban Outfitters, Riding pants - H&M, flatforms - H&M, necklace, bracelet & hair tie all Topshop)
Just a quick random outfit of what I wore to town today.  To note; my riding pants are rolled up way too high, they're too big (as you can tell as they have fallen down a little!  I've now decided to return them for a smaller size but when I tried the smaller size they weren't flattering so we'll see about that...), my t shirt is not tucking in properly and I didn't wear the flatforms when I went out!

Hello everyone, so this is my birthday haul!  I'm going to do it in order of gifts - from certain people in sections and then things I've bought though there isn't a lot I've bought yet.  I may do a video as well but that depends on if I can bring myself to use my old camera after using the fantastic piece of heaven I've been using for the past 2 days!

To start then!  Gifts from my parents.
















Embelleshed sheer top - Miss Selfridge
Pyjama trousers - Topshop
Sequinned & sheer silk top - Topshop
sweatshirt t-shirt - Urban Outfitters
Studded Slippers - Topshop
Flatforms - H&M
All jewellery - Dorothy Perkins

Their presents also included my H&M riding pants but like I said above, I am going to return them, so I haven't photographed them here.

Family gifts (I mainly got money from family so there aren't an awful lot of presents)










Wasn't expecting the MAC stuff from my nan & grandad after they gave me my amazing new camera!  (it's xmas & birthday I was soo happy!  I was going to pay them)  It was so so generous along with the cute purse & a pair of sunnies they got me (couldn't find them to take a photo, sorry).  Then the broach is from my auntie & uncle along with some money they gave me, how cute is it?!

From the boyfriend!








All Topshop

I absolutely love all of these bits!  They were all in the sale; the shoes were only £7!  The last pair and they were in my size and fit perfectly.  It was meant to be!  I've wanted some for ages and the colour is just perfect, so so cute.  

& finally the things I bought myself despite there not being a lot...













Rapture by Lauren Kate - Waterstones
Dark Heart Surrender by Lee Monroe - Waterstones
ring - Miss Selfridge
Sunnies - UO
Jumper - Topshop
Soap & Glory products - Boots 3 for 2

I also got a yellow blazer from Toppers but it is a few sizes too big and I thought it would be ok but its not, so its going to get returned. So sad, its such a pretty colour. :'(  I also am aware that the books I read are cheesy teenage fiction but I'm okay to admit that and I don't care so whatever!

There should be a video up soon, so when it's up I'll attach it to this.  I hope you like everything I got, if you want and reviews please let me know and I hope you enjoy!

lots of love xx

2 comments:

  1. Love everything! Especially the turquoisey/blue jumper and the loafers :) BTW absolutely LOVE the floral bedspread, it's SO PRETTY! Xx

    ReplyDelete