Sunday 1 April 2012

Seaside

Hello lovelies, another OOTD today sorry I have a real lack of blog ideas!  Today I went to Southsea with my parents to a little market & a really cute little cafe, it was really cute. Molly's round now and she took these pictures with me in the garden  - slight change of scenery, woo.





(shirt - Joy The Store
jeans - Topshop
loafers - Topshop
jacket - Topshop
Rings - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Miss Selfridge)

Tomorrow I'm off to my friends house to watch films and chat and stuff like that...Haven't really planned beyond that yet, opps.  But I need to go to Albert Road very soon to return my shirt so I'll probably go out with my mumma one day in the week.  
    Not much has really gone on recently, but atleast I'm getting posts up which is good in my opinion!  I think I might do a haul for you guys?  That be cool? Also, I'm going to be selling a few bits of clothing soon so keep your eyes peeled for that.  Have a good evening guys.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment