Monday 16 December 2013

Wishlist #1

I've decided to make my comeback to blogging!  I've really missed the buzz of blogging and sharing my style and feel for fashion with others.  I've also noticed that since giving up blogging I haven't put as much effort into what I wear anymore.  Obviously, I'm still totally fashion obsessed but I often find myself dressing for comfort more so then I used to (still with an air of style I hope).
     Nonetheless, I've decided to start off with a wish list post!  I have loads to talk to you about; my shop, my work... all sorts!

Grey tee - Monki
Bomber jacket - Topshop
Tartan Trousers - Topshop
Trousers - Monki
Lord & Berry Lipstick Pen - Via Asos
Watch - Asos
Bras - both Monki
Black PVC Trousers - Motel
Leather Trousers - Asos
Leopard Shoes - Topshop
Monk Strap Shoes - Asos
Bag - Missguided

I'm totally loving monochrome and tailored, fitted trousers.. Monochrome & nice shapes effortlessly makes outfits look chic.  
Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment