Friday, 14 September 2012

Tweed and Sequins




Trousers - Primark, top - Miss Selfridge, boots - Topshop, rings L-R - mum's, Ebay, Miss Selfridge, bracelet - Ebay, watch - ebay.

Hello everyone!  Long time no speak, 'eh!  I'm so inlove with these tweed trousers from Primark a good bragain for £14.  I look a bit un-natural in the photos as it's night and it's very un-natural like so I apologise big time but normal/better photos will begin soon.
I went to my friends 17th birthday meal this evening so I wanted to look nice and smart but not too over dressed so I chose to work the heritage look pre-autumn!  

I'll update you more soon hope you like the outfit!
xxx



19 comments:

  1. Love this outfit so much, the trousers and the top aah! You look lovely :) x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trousers, I wish I lived near a Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, you look great! you look fine in photos :) I know what you mean though, i hate standing in front of the camera i feel so vain but its all for my clothes and blog!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad someone understands! thank you x

      Delete
  4. Ahh love this! And your hair looks incredible! I've been contemplating chopping all mine off but i'm a bit scared haha! Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love the sequins! I actually just did an outfit post with sequins too! hehe :p Love Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog, I began to follow it. You can check out my blog too?

    my blog helen-dorothy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your boots!! & the top! You look cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a gorgeous face! That sounds so odd but it's true hahaha! x
    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog! x

      Delete