Wednesday, 24 July 2013

I'm selling handmade kimonos!

I'm so sorry to have been gone so long, its been my birthday and I've been enjoying the summer.  But I promise I'll have hauls-a-plenty and OOTD's soon.  BUT!

I wanted to share with you all a little venture I'm starting.  I'm going to be selling handmade kimonos!  All made by hand, by me.

Unfortunately the fabric in the photo is no longer available but I can make kimonos in any of the following prints or in any plain colour you'd like.  Fringing is optional and you can change lengths for a little extra!




If you're interested email me at megancrosby@hotmail.co.uk

xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Love the one you're wearing in the photo! You'll have loads of people wanting these! :)
    LaraLouise 
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like.... hopefully i can get one made x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came here from Helena's blog and you are one talented young lady! These kimonos are beautiful!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so cool! Definitely want one for next summer. Beautiful selection of fabrics
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete